- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Random or disabled PHP handler is assigned to domain/subdomain created under the customer's account in Websites & Domains > example.com > PHP Settings.
- PHP handler is assigned correctly to domain/subdomain created under the Plesk Administrator.
Only one PHP handler is enabled in Plesk > Tools & Settings > PHP Settings.
Setup of potentially insecure web scripting options that override provider's policy permission is disabled in Service Plans > example_plan > Permissions.
The custom fix for bug #PPPM-6335 was installed on the server using the article.
- #PPPM-6335 "Subdomains can now be created even if no PHP handlers are installed."
- Plesk Obsidian 12 February 2019 (fixed as PPP-40417, Windows)
- #PPPM-9042 Open
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a temporary workaround, apply the following solution:
- Log into Plesk.
- Open service plan settings in Service Plans > example_plan > Permissions.
- Enable Hosting settings management and Setup of potentially insecure web scripting options that override provider's policy permissions for the service plan.