- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-6335 "Can not create a sub-domain if there are no PHP handlers installed (windows) (as PPP-40417)"
- Plesk Obsidian Release Candidate 1.0 04 June 2019
Random or disabled PHP handler is assigned to domain/subdomain created under the customer's account in Websites & Domains > example.com > PHP Settings.
- PHP handler is assigned correctly to domain/subdomain created under the Plesk Administrator.
Only one PHP handler is enabled in Plesk > Tools & Settings > PHP Settings.
Setup of potentially insecure web scripting options that override provider's policy permission is disabled in Service Plans > example_plan > Permissions.
The custom fix for bug #PPPM-6335 was installed on the server using the article.
This is Plesk bug with ID #PPPM-9042 which will be fixed in future updates.
As a temporary workaround, apply the following solution:
- Log into Plesk.
- Open service plan settings in Service Plans > example_plan > Permissions.
- Enable Hosting settings management and Setup of potentially insecure web scripting options that override provider's policy permissions for the service plan.