- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-9123 "sa-learn is executed for mailboxes with disabled SpamAssassin (as PPP-38192)"
- Plesk Obsidian Release Candidate 1.0 04 June 2019
SpamAssassin is installed on a server (service itself maybe disabled or enabled)
/var/qmail/mailnames/example.com/jdoe/.spamassassin/exists regardless SpamAssassin is enabled or disabled.
Mail usage statistics for mailboxes at Domains > example.com > Email Addresses differs from the disk usage of these mailboxes on a server:
# du -sh /var/qmail/mailnames/example.com/*
This is a Plesk bug with ID PPPM-9123, which will be fixed in future product updates.
- Login into mail client (for example, Roundcube).
- Remove all messages from Spam folder if any exists
- Login server via SSH.
- Remove the directory with the following command:
# rm -rf /var/qmail/mailnames/example.com/jdoe/.spamassassin/
Note: After running of Plesk Daily Task the content of .spamassassin folder will be recreated (automatically) with two default bayes_ files which take several KB only