- Plesk Onyx for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #EXTPLESK-448 "Backups which size is more than 20 GB can now be restored from Microsoft OneDrive Backup storage."
- Plesk Onyx 17.9 Preview 5 28 August 2018
- Backup to OneDrive is configured in Tools & Settings > Backup Manager > Remote Storage Settings or in Subscriptions > example.com > Backup Manager > Remote Storage Settings.
- Every time full backup is created instead of incremental one despite the fact that Incremental Backup checkbox is enabled.
- The following error occurred during the scheduled backup process:
PLESK_ERROR: Transport error: Extension transport: ext://one-drive-backup/server/: The offset XXXX exceeded file size 20971520000
- Backup uploaded to OneDrive cannot be accessed from backup repository with the same error as above.
File size limitation on OneDrive side: not bigger than 20000Mb. It is also registered as a bug in OneDrive Backup extension EXTPLESK-448: "Failed to open dump > 20 GB uploaded to OneDrive".
Until the bug is fixed, use custom version of the extension where the issue is resolved. For that: