- Plesk for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issues with the fixes available:
- #PPP-37723 "The OK button now works on the “Define IP Addresses Mapping” screen if Plesk is opened in Internet Explorer 11."
- Plesk Onyx 17.9 Preview 5 28 August 2018 (Linux)
- #PPPM-8996 "Unable to click Ok button on IP Mapping screen in IE 11 (as PPP-37723)"
Please consider updating your server:
- Cannot define IP addresses mapping when restoring backup: nothing happens after clicking OK;
- Internet Explorer is used to operate Plesk.
Plesk bug with ID PPPM-8996.
As a workaround, open Plesk in a different browser, for example, Chrome.