- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Plesk for Windows
- Website example.com does not process *.php files, html files are shown normally. The following error is shown in the browser:
CONFIG_TEXT: Error 404.2 The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the ISAPI and CGI Restriction list settings on the Web server.
CONFIG_TEXT: Error 404.1 The system cannot find the file specified.
Broken IIS configuration file for the website.
- Connect to the server via RDP.
- Move web.config file outside vhost's directory (default location
c:\inetpub\vhosts\example.com\httpdocs\) to any other location (for example
- Open command line console "cmd.exe" with Administrator privileges and run command to rebuild web.config:
plesk repair web example.com
- If this does not help open IIS manager > click server_hostname> ISAPI and CGI restrictions > click Edit feature settings > check check-boxes Allow unspecifed ISAPI modules and Allow unspecified CGI modules and click OK.