- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Unable to switch DNS Server to Simple DNS in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Server Components > Simple DNS Plus. The following error occurs upon clicking OK:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value
- Version of Plesk is Onyx 17.5 and higher.
Misconfiguration of Simple DNS component.
It is required to reset the settings for Simple DNS. For that:
- Connect to the server via RDP;
- Go to Start > Search for "Simple DNS Plus", and open its management console;
- Go to Options > General > HTTP API;
- Unselect the Enable HTTP API option to disable it and click OK;
- Select the Enable HTTP API option back and click OK;
- Log into Plesk;
- Go to Tools & Settings > Server Components > Simple DNS Plus;
- In case the Authentication method in Simple DNS > Options > General > HTTP API is set to "None (anonymous)", then, in Plesk, leave the "Connection password" field blank;
- In case the Authentication is set to Basic, insert the corresponding password in the "Connection password" field;
- Click OK;