- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Power User view is switched on, when logged into Plesk interface as main administrator or additional administrator.
- Any parameters in Tools & Settings > Custom View Settings > Hosting parameters cannot be changed via CLI though command described in Reference for Command-Line Utilities, Plesk for Linux executed correctly. For example:
# plesk bin admin --update -manage_phosting_ssl true
SUCCESS: Administrator's preferences are successfully updated
This is a Plesk bug with ID PPPM-8955, which is planned to be fixed in future product updates.
- Connect to the server via SSH
- To manage all Tools & Settings > Custom View Settings > Hosting parameters tab via CLI use command like the following instead:
# plesk bin service_plan -u "Admin simple" -ssl true
For details about all available options, refer to Reference for Command-Line Utilities, Plesk for Linux, or use plesk bin service_plan -h to get full list of the command arguments