- Plesk for Windows
- A Wordpress example.com webspace shows the following error when navigating to Plesk > Wordpress > Instances > example.com:
PLESK_ERROR: Unable to find PHP Handler
- Wordpress version is 4.9.7;
- The webspace is using PHP 5.6.38 version in Domains > example.com > PHP Settings.
Missing handler mapping in IIS configuration.
Reset the handler mapping by disabling/enabling PHP support for the webspace in Plesk:
- Log into Plesk;
- Go to > Domains > example.com > PHP Settings;
- Disable PHP Support on that webspace by unselecting this option and click Apply;
- Enable it back by selecting the PHP Support option and click Apply.