- Plesk Onyx for Linux
How to change the IP address in Plesk login link to a public one?
- Log into Plesk
- Go to Tools & Settings > IP Addresses.
In case the public address is not present in the list:
- Click the private IP address to map the public one to.
- Specify the public IP address and click OK.
In case the public address is present in the list:
- Connect to the server via SSH.
- Make the public IP address the main one using the instructions from the following article: How to change the main (primary) IP address in Plesk for Linux.