- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Connection to the Plesk managed FTP server behind NAT or inside Amazon AWS EC2 is refused
- IP address in Plesk > Tools & Settings > IP Addresses marked with exclamation point as invalid. are listed as invalid
Public IP address mapped to an IP address which is registered in Plesk but does not exist on the server.
- Login to Plesk
- Go to Tools & Settings > IP addresses
- To update the list of IP addresses and their status, click Reread IP
- Click Repair on the corrupted IP address.
- If Repair does not help, remove corrupted IP by clicking on Remove, or contact the network administrator in order to assign a correct IP address to the server.