- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Connection to the Plesk managed FTP server behind NAT or inside Amazon AWS EC2 is refused
- IP address in Plesk > Tools & Settings > IP Addresses is marked with an exclamation mark (marked as invalid.)
Public IP address mapped to an IP address which is registered in Plesk but does not exist on the server.
- Login to Plesk
- Go to Tools & Settings > IP addresses
- To update the list of IP addresses and their status, click Reread IP
- Click Repair on the corrupted IP address.
- If Repair does not help, remove corrupted IP by clicking on Remove, or contact the network administrator in order to assign a correct IP address to the server.