- Plesk for Linux
Which notification variables for Let's Encrypt notification mail in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Notifications > Let's Encrypt certificates auto-renewal failure (customer's digest) are filled automatically and what kind of information is filled?
The following variables in the notification mail are inputted automaticaly by Plesk:
- <client_contact_name> (customer name);
- <client_login> (customer login);
- <failedKeepDomainsSecured> (the name of a domain for wich SSL securing has failed);
- <keepDomainsSecuredWithErrors>(the name of a domain that has been secured without some of Subject Alternative Names);
- <notRenewedCertificates> (the name of a domain for wich SSL renewing has failed);
- <partiallyRenewedCertificates> (the name of a domain wich SSL certificate has been renewed without some of Subject Alternative Names).
In case if SSL protection/renewing process was finished without an issue, the variables will be changed to <none>.