How to activate nginx FastCGI cache for all domains at once?
It is currently not possible to enable nginx cache on all existing domains at once.
The feature has been suggested, you can vote for it at Plesk UserVoice Portal.
As a workaround, activate the nginx FastCGI cache in service plan:
- Go to Service Plans.
- On the “Hosting Plans” tab, either click Add a Plan to create a new plan or click the name of an existing plan to edit it.
- Go to the “Web Server” tab.
- In the “nginx settings” section, select the “Enable nginx caching” checkbox.
- (Optional) You can customize nginx caching settings. If you are not familiar with nginx caching, we recommend that you keep the default settings. Misconfiguring these settings can hinder the website and server performance.
- Click OK (or Update & Sync if editing an existing plan).
Optionally, nginx FastCGI cache can be enabled manually for every domain:
1. open Domains > example.com > Apache & nginx Settings
2. Enable nginx caching (as shown on the image below)
3. Disable all "Return stale cached records" options: