- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Wordpress is installed on the main domain.
- In case of the removal of the subdomain which uses the same document root as the main domain, the main domain gets deleted as well:
- #PPPM-8911 "Removing subdomain with same document root as main domain deletes main domain content"
- Plesk Obsidian 04 June 2019 (fixed as PPP-37420)
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
To workaround the issue, change the document root of the subdomain before deleting it:
Set the new path in Document root field at Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com > sub.example.com > Hosting Settings:
- Install a new WordPress application on sub.example.com.