- Plesk for Linux
How to customize email address for Let's Encrypt encrypt renewal emails?
The recipients of certificate renewal notifications are specified for the following two events in Tools & Settings > Notifications:
Let's Encrypt certificates auto-renewal failure (customer's digest)
Let's Encrypt certificates auto-renewal success (customer's digest)
There you can select administrator, reseller or customer to receive such notifications. The actual emails can be found at:
1. for administrator: open Plesk > Profile & Preferences > Email Address.
2. for a reseller: open Plesk > Resellers > reseller name, on the 'General Information' right-side menu click 'Edit contact info'.
3. for a customer: open Plesk > Customers > customer name, on the 'General Information' right-side menu click 'Edit contact info'.
Also, you can also specify a single additional email to which notifications will be sent:
1. open Tools & Settings > Notifications
2. enable the 'Email Address' checkbox and specify the custom email: