- Plesk for Windows
- Plesk upgrade has failed;
- The error, while accessing plesk panel locally on the server is:
CONFIG_TEXT: 500 Internal Server Error
- From the outside the 404 error is shown in the panel;
- The error in the
CONFIG_TEXT: [2018-06-27 14:19:03.137323] MSI: Error! Critical action 'Upgrade data of MySQL Server...' failed:
Command F:\Plesk\admin\bin\mysqlmng_adm.exe --upgrade-server-data "--initial-ver=5.5" "--target-ver=5.5.57" failed with code 1. Output: Stop service...
Removing InnoDB log files...
The service did not start due to a logon failure. (Error code 1069) at StartService 'PleskSQLServer'
at (service::startService line 211)
at startService(PleskSQLServer)(service::startService line 274)
at execute console command --upgrade-server-data(vconsoleapp::start line 122)
at execute F:\Plesk\admin\bin\mysqlmng_adm.exe --upgrade-server-data "--initial-ver=5.5" "--target-ver=5.5.57"(vconsoleapp::run line 139)
at (CmdAction::Commit line 393)
at Execute action Upgrade data of MySQL Server...(executeList line 271)
- In the
%plesk_dir%\admin\log\php-error.logthe error below is seen, while accessing Plesk locally:
CONFIG_TEXT: [2018-06-27 15:58:47] ERR [panel] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
- Log on user in the Start > Services > Ples SQL Server > Properties > Log on is set as Local System account.
Incorrect Plesk SQL Server Log On user.
- Connect to the server via RDP;
- Change Log On user in Start > Services > Ples SQL Server > Properties > Log on to NT Service\PleskSQLServer copy-pasting it and remaining the password blank - it is going to auto fill.
- Restart Plesk SQL Service in Start > Services > Ples SQL Server > Restart.
- install missing components using the command below and choosing forward option:>
C:\> plesk installer --console
Note: If during this procedure the warning below appear:
Continuing with the upgrade without having an appropriate product license key
will result in the installation of a default license key with limited
functionality. Administrators are advised to first acquire the appropriate
license key before continuing with the product upgrade.
It may be safely ignored. Upgrade may be continued.