- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Migration fails to start with following error:
PLESK_ERROR: NoneType' object has no attribute 'properties' That is a critical error, migration was stopped.
- The following errors can be found in
PLESK_INFO: MigrationError: Failed to generate migration list file =|D|MT|core.cli.common_cli|||Cause: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'properties' =D|MT|core.cli.common_cli|||That is a critical error, migration was stopped.
- The following warning is shown in Plesk interface:
PLESK_WARN: Warning: The product cannot be used yet because no license key has been installed.
- No license installed on destination server in Tools&Settings > License Management
Migration fails because the destination server does not have any license installed.
- Log into Plesk.
- Install the license on the destination server in Tools & Settings > License Management > Install Key
- Re-run the migration