- Plesk for Linux
- When installing any APS application (Such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.) following error is shown:
PLESK_ERROR: Task failed: id=476, pid=22170, type=aps-install, error=Non-zero exit status returned by script.
- Going to Tools & Settings > Database servers > External MySQL server is set as default for MySQL databases:
- Going to Domains > example.com > Databases > Database was created empty (In this example
- Unable to access created database going to Domains > example.com > Databases > Created database (In this example
jtkdb_ygnn04) > phpMyAdmin fails to open with created database user (In this example
jtkdbuser_a7fja8) and following error message is shown:
#1045 - Access denied for user 'jtkdbuser_a7fja8'@'plesk.example.com' (using password: YES)
mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'jtkdbuser_a7fja8'@'plesk.example.com' (using password: YES)
- Going to Tools & Settings > Database Hosting Preferences > Default settings for remote access of database users > Option Allow local connections only is selected.
APS database is created in an external MySQL server but database user created by APS installation are allowed to connect only from localhost. This has been considered as a software issue with bug ID #PPPM-8747 that will be fixed in upcoming updates.
As a workaround, change Default settings for remote access of database users:
- Login into Plesk GUI.
- Go to Tools & Settings > Database Hosting Preferences > Change Default settings for remote access of database users selecting Allow remote connections from any host option or Allow remote connections from specifying Plesk hostname or Plesk server IP address.
In case of using Joomla with Joomla Toolkit: Unable to manage Joomla installation with Joomla Toolkit: Broken instance: [Detach]