- Plesk Home page shows below error:
PLESK_ERROR: New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] a duplicate default server for [2001:db8:f61:a1ff:0:0:0:80]:443 in /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/ip_default/example.com.conf:7 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed.
- Below command fails with the same error:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-domain example.com
- There is a configuration file with the same IP 2001:db8:f61:a1ff:0:0:0:80 for non existing domain:
# grep -Rl "2001:db8:f61:a1ff:0:0:0:80" /etc/nginx/*
Domain somedomain.com was removed from Plesk but its configuration file remained.
For this reason new configuration file for example.com can not be created.
- Login to the server via SSH.
- Remove orphaned configuration file:
# rm -rf /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/ip_default/somedomain.com.conf
- Reconfigure domain example.com:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-domain example.comIn case of manual domain reconfiguration was successful, but Plesk still shows the same error on Home page - remove the error from database:
# plesk db dump psa > psa.backup.sql
# plesk db -e "delete from Configurations where status <>'OK'"