- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- pleskbackup fails as a scheduled task with following error in Plesk GUI
PLESK_ERROR: Task "/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup server -c --output-file="/home/backup/backup.tgz" -vvvv completed with error in 64 seconds. See details
- The following error can be found in the backup logs
CONFIG_TEXT: Unable to create dump: Can't locate object method "setMarkers" via package "Packer" at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/PleskX/PleskX.pm line 611.
- The scheduled task executing under root user.
- pleskbackup command via CLI works.
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-8777 which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
As a temporary workaround
- Log into the Plesk server via SSH;
# mv /root/Packer.pm /root/Packer.pm.bak