- Plesk Onyx 17.0 for Linux
- Restoration of backup created on the same Plesk version finished with warnings like the following:
PLESK_WARN: Warning:Restore hosting plan "Default Domain"
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain_template.php --update Default\ Domain -owner admin -ignore-options-dependencies -guid 1734cc2e-60db-6a47-10e8-3a349e63b39f -manage-performance-connections 1 -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1. Stderr is Wrong syntax for command's '-manage_performance_connections' parameter. '1' does not match the pattern '/^(?:true|false)$/'.
- Some Service plan settings were changed after backup restoration: settings of Service plan named "Default Domain" mentioned in the warning messages were reset to default values after backup restoration.
#PPPM-8793 "Support issue PPPM-8793"
- Plesk Obsidian (RC1 18.0.15 as #PPP-37165) 04 June 2019
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround set Service Plan settings manually after the restoration:
- Login into Plesk
- Go to Service Plans > Default Domain and adjust required settings that were changed after the restoration.