- Plesk Onyx for Windows
How to install pdo_dblib for PHP 7.2?
pdo_dblib extension is deprecated starting from PHP 5.3 and is not available in PHP 5.3 or higher, refer to the following link for the details:
As an alternative, it is possible to install SqlSrv extension for PHP 7.2. For this:
- Log into the server via RDP.
- Download the archive with the extension:
- Extract the archive.
php_pdo_sqlsrv_72_nts_x64.dllfiles from the extracted archive to
Note: in case the PHP version is different, refer to
SQLSRV_Readme.htmfile from the extracted archive to find out the proper files.
- Add the following lines to
- Restart IIS to apply the changes by executing the following command via the command line:
- Check that module is added properly:
C:\> "%plesk_dir%\additional\pleskphp72\php.exe" -m | findstr sqlsrv