- Let's Encrypt certificate is installed on domain example.com: Subscriptions > example.com > Let's Encrypt , Include a "www" subdomain for the domain and each selected alias is not used.
- DNS zone for example.com is handled by another server. DNS is not installed on Plesk or disabled for example.com.
- Keep websites secured with free SSL Certificate is enabled in Subscriptions > example.com > Customize > Additional Services or in assigned service plan Service Plans > Service_plan_name > Additional Services
- www.example.com is not resolved:
# dig +short www.example.com
- Unable to renew Let's Encrypt certificate:
PLESK_ERROR: Let's Encrypt allows no more than 20 certificates to be issued per registered domain, per week.
- Below email can be received:
CONFIG_TEXT: Detail: Error creating new cert :: too many certificates already issued for exact set of domains: example.com
/var/log/plesk/panel.logbelow information can be found every hour:
CONFIG_TEXT: Detail: DNS problem: NXDOMAIN looking up A for www.example.com
Bug EXTLETSENC-535: Keep secure task exceeds rate limit if DNS zone is stored outside of Plesk. Will be fixed in further Plesk updates.
Login to Plesk and set "Let's Encrypt" to "None" at Subscriptions > example.com > Customize > Additional Services or in assigned service plan Service Plans > Service_plan_name > Additional Services.