- Plesk Onyx for Windows
The certificate for securing MailEnable was assigned in Plesk > Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates on the Windows server.
How to remove the certificate for securing mail from Plesk?
There is no option to remove Certificate for securing mail via Plesk UI, the only option is to switch it to another.
Suggest a new feature at plesk.uservoice.com.
The top-ranked suggestions are likely to be included in the next versions of Plesk.
Another way is to manually remove it from Plesk database and disable it in MailEnable settings:
- Connect to the server via RDP.
- Go Start and open MailEnable.
- Go Servers > localhost > Properties > SSL and set SSL Certificate to (None).
- Apply changes and close MailEnable.
- Open Command Prompt.
- Execute the following command to create a backup of the Plesk database:
C:\> plesk db dump psa > C:\psa.sql
- Log into the Plesk database:
C:\> plesk db
- Execute the command below to delete the certificate to secure mail server:
MYSQL_WIN: delete from servicenodeconfiguration where section='mailServer' and name like 'inbound_ssl%';