- Plesk for Linux
- Installing Joomla from Joomla! Toolkit extension shows instance has been successfully installed:
- Once Joomla instance has been installed, going to Joomla! Toolkit shows following warning message:
PLESK_WARN: Broken instance: [Detach]
- Going to Domains > example.com > Joomla > Open the Database in phpMyAdmin, Joomla database was created empty:
CONFIG_TEXT: No tables found in database.
- Going to Tools & Settings > Database servers > External MySQL server is set as default for MySQL databases:
- Going to Tools & Settings > Database Hosting Preferences > Default settings for remote access of database users > Option Allow remote connections from any host option is selected.
Joomla! Toolkit extension doesn't support external MySQL database.
This has been considered as a software issue with bug ID #PPPM-8708 that is already fixed since version 2.0.0.
- Login into Plesk
- Go to Extensions > My Extensions > Joomla! Toolkit > click Upgrade extension