- Plesk for Linux
- Installing Joomla from Joomla! Toolkit extension shows instance has been successfully installed:
- Once Joomla instance has been installed, going to Joomla! Toolkit shows following warning message:
PLESK_WARN: Broken instance: [Detach]
- Going to Domains > example.com > Joomla > Open the Database in phpMyAdmin, Joomla database was created empty:
CONFIG_TEXT: No tables found in database.
- Going to Tools & Settings > Database servers > External MySQL server is set as default for MySQL databases:
- Going to Tools & Settings > Database Hosting Preferences > Default settings for remote access of database users > Option Allow remote connections from any host option is selected.
Joomla! Toolkit doesn't support external MySQL database. This has been considered as a software issue with bug ID #PPPM-8708 that will be fixed in upcoming updates.
As a workaround, set Local MySQL server as default for MySQL:
- Login into Plesk
- Go to Tools & Settings > Database servers > Click on localhost host name > Select option Use this server as default for MySQL > OK