- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPP-19546 "If a self-signed SSL certificate was created for a subscription, the subscription became locked."
- Plesk Onyx 17.0.7 01 February 2016
Please consider updating your server:
- SSL support is enabled for a subscription in Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com > Websites&Domains > Hosting settings > Security
- SSL support is enabled also in the subscription`s Service plan in Plesk > Service plans > Example Service plan > Hosting settings
- After setting up SSL certificate in Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com > Websites&Domains > Hosting settings subscription gets locked.
Until the fix is available use the following workaround:
- Login to Plesk
- Unlock subscription manually in Plesk > Subscriptions > example.com: