- Plesk for Linux
Unable to create backup to a remote FTP storage under the customer's account in Domains > example.com > Manage in Customer Panel > Backup Manager > Back up:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: The backup process failed: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value.
- The option Backup and restoration of subscription data using the server storage is disabled in Service Plan > plan_name > Permissions.
- #PPPM-8700 "Plesk no longer fails to back up a subscription to remote storage if the subscription was created under a hosting planwithout the selected “Backup and restoration of subscription data using remote storage” option."
For Plesk 17.8 hotfix is available:
- Connect to the server via SSH;
- Back up
# mv /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Form/Backup/Subform.php /root/
# wget --no-check-certificate https://plesk.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360007508753/Subform-PP-17.8-2018.06.13.tgz
Extracted it to
/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Form/Backupdirectory as follows:
# tar -xvzf Subform-PP-17.8-2018.06.13.tgz -C /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Form/Backup/
For other Plesk versions, apply the workaround below:
- Login to Plesk
- Enable permission Backup and restoration of subscription data using the server storage under Service Plan > plan_name > Permissions or under Subscription > example.com > Customize > Permissions
- Create a backup under the customer's account in Domains > example.com > Manage in Customer Panel > Backup Manager > Back up