- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Incoming messages are not received.
- Roundcube is used as a webmail.
- The following entry can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: dovecot: service=lda, email@example.com, ip=. sieve: msgid=<CALzsSN=FXsvBBu1TDOY1jZ+Rf2zkCvYbEPsAi_+oiue0pTw-sQ@example1.com>: forwarded to <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- While trying to forward an email, the following error occurs in
CONFIG_TEXT: postfix/smtp: ED77C2860E21: to=<email@example.com>, relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[2001:db8:f61:a1ff:0:0:0:80]:25, delay=0.7, delays=0.22/0.01/0.27/0.19, dsn=5.7.1, status=bounced (host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[2001:db8:f61:a1ff:0:0:0:80] said: 550-5.7.1 [2001:db8:f61:a1ff:0:0:0:80 12] Our system has detected that this 550-5.7.1 message is likely unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent 550-5.7.1 to Gmail, this message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError 550 5.7.1 for more information. z2-v6si2726723wrr.116 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command))
Domain settings do not meet Google's requirements.
In case if forwarding is not needed, remove it using following steps:
- Login to the mailbox via webmail.
- Navigate to Settings > Filters and remove email address for forwarding.
If forwarding is needed, in order to solve the issue check the following article: Unable to send emails: error 550 5.7.1