- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Website preview is unable to load some CSS files.
- There are warnings regarding mixed content in Browser Console.
- Preview link is opened via HTTPS.
- There is a default site for the corresponding IP address set in Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > 203.0.113.2.
- Default site has enabled a redirection from HTTP to HTTPS.
#PPPM-8687 "If “Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS” was enabled for a website that was setas the default one for an IP address, preview of this and other non-default websites on the IP addressis no longer broken."
- Plesk Obsidian (RC1 18.0.15 as #PPP-40807) 04 June 2019 (Linux)
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround:
- Log in to Plesk GUI
- Go to Tools & Settings > Website Preview and select another Website Preview option or disable HTTP to HTTPS redirection in the default site assigned to the IP address.