- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Website preview is unable to load some CSS files.
- There are warnings regarding mixed content in Browser Console.
- Preview link is opened via HTTPS.
- There is a default site for the corresponding IP address set in Tools & Settings > IP Addresses > 203.0.113.2.
- Default site has enabled a redirection from HTTP to HTTPS.
- #PPPM-8687 "If “Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect from HTTP to HTTPS” was enabled for a website that was set as the default one for an IP address, preview of this and other non-default websites on the IP address is no longer broken."
- Plesk Obsidian 04 June 2019 (fixed as PPP-40807, Linux)
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround:
- Log in to Plesk GUI
- Go to Tools & Settings > Website Preview and select another Website Preview option or disable HTTP to HTTPS redirection in the default site assigned to the IP address.