- Plesk Onyx
How to assign Cgroups license in Plesk?
The license cannot be assigned manually from the end user as it is a license that is and has to be bound to a main Plesk license.
If the license is correctly assigned, in order to retrieve it, the following should be done:
- Log into the Plesk control panel.
- Go to: Plesk > Tools and Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key.
- Click on Retrieve Keys.
To assign the license from partner side, the following should be done:
- Log into the Partner Central portal.
- Open the Cgroups license (EXT.XXXXXXXX.XXXX).
- Click on Manage > Additional Keys.
- Register the main Plesk license.
More information can be found in Partner Central User Guide in the Managing Licenses > Setting Parent and Subordinate Licenses section.