- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Preview of the WordPress domain is not working after migration. WordPress installation is shown instead of the actual domain's content;
- The following error is shown in Plesk Migrator at Plesk > Tools & Settings > Migration Manager > <select current migration> > example.com > Details:
CONFIG_TEXT: Failed to copy content of database 'database_site'
Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Command execution failed on the local server with non-zero exit code.
command: mysql --defaults-file=/usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20180518015656/target-server/example.cnf -h localhost -P 3306 -uadmin database_site < /usr/local/psa/var/modules/panel-migrator/sessions/20180518015656/target-server/db-dumps/database_site.sql
exit code: 1
stderr: ERROR 1118 (42000) at line 421: The size of BLOB/TEXT data inserted in one transaction is greater than 10% of redo log size. Increase the redo log size using innodb_log_file_size
Database was not migrated.
- Connect to the server via SSH;
- Create a backup of my.cnf file:
# cp -a /etc/my.cnf /etc/my.cnf.back
# cp -a /etc/mysql/my.cnf /etc/mysql/my.cnf.bac
- Edit original my.cnf file using the text editor and increase the limit for innodb_log_file_size or set it anew if it does not exist under [mysqld]. It should look as the example below:
# cat /etc/my.cnf
- Restart mysql service:
# service mysql restart
# service mariadb restart
- Re-sync the subscription in Plesk > Tools & Settings > Migration Manager > <select current migration> > example.com - Re-sync.
Note: If the error remains, increase the innodb_log_file_size for a bigger value.