- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Plesk was recently upgraded to 17.8 version;
- Unable to open Plesk> Subscriptions > example.com. The following error is shown in the browser:
CONFIG_TEXT: 500 Internal error
- The following error is found in Event Viewer:
CONFIG_TEXT: Faulting application name: php-cgi.exe, version: 188.8.131.52, timestamp: 0x5a79309d
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.10586.1412, timestamp: 0x5a646311
Fault offset: 0xc0000409
Displacement of failure: 0x000000000006993e
Faulting process id: 0x6de0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d3e953d5ee5ff0
Faulting application path: C: \Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\engine\php-cgi.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ucrtbase.DLL
Report ID: eb45ebfd-554c-11e8-9465-00163c0a1fe7
- The MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver is missing on Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Administrative Tools > ODBC Data Source Administrator (64 bit) > Drivers (tab);
The MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver 64 bits was not installed during the upgrade to Plesk 17.8 version.
This is Plesk bug with ID PPPM-8521, which is planned to be fixed in one of the future Plesk updates.
Download and install the missing MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver 64 bits driver:
- Connect to the server via RDP;
- Download and install the MySQL ODBC 3.51 Driver 64 bits driver from Plesk repository: mysql-connector-odbc-3.51.30-winx64.msi
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator and execute the following command to fix permissions on
C:\Program Files\MySQL\Connector ODBC 3.51directory:
C:\> plesk bin repair --directory-permissions -directory "C:\Program Files\MySQL\Connector ODBC 3.51"