- Plesk for Linux
- Wordpress admin login page and example.com redirect to domain.com which is completely another site that is hosted on a different server:
- Clicking on Log In from Plesk > WordPress for example.com instance gets redirected to domain.com admin login page.
- As a result of a redirect, there is no way to access WordPress admin dashboard for example.com.
- In Domains > example.com > Databases > database_name > phpMyAdmin > ***_options table there is a URL for domain.com specified:
Custom parameters for WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) were specified in Domains > example.com > Log In to WordPress > Settings. Either manually or it got copied or imported this way from another server.
- Login to WordPress Dashboard of the affected website;
- Go to Settings > General and alter SiteAddress and WordPress Address parameters to required domain name.