- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- It is not possible to access File manager at Plesk > Domains > example.com > File Manager as the following error appears:
PLESK_ERROR: Syntax error, unexpected end of file (File.php:1034) Search for related Knowledge Base articles
- The same error appears on accessing File Manager for any domain.
- Connect to the server via RDP.
- Download and unzip the archive attached to this article.
- Replace the corrupted file in
%plesk_dir%\Plesk\admin\externals\Zend\Cache\Backend\File.phpwith the downloaded one.
Note: The attached File.php is applicable for Plesk Onyx 17.5 running on Windows Server 2016
- Restart Plesk Management Service.