- Plesk for Linux
Is it possible to login to WordPress admin dashboard using something like a Preview option if site's DNS records are not propagated yet to the Plesk server or if a site still resolves to another server address?
This functionality is not supported in Plesk at the moment. Vote for this feature at Plesk User Voice portal
As a workaround,
1. Login to Plesk and open Plesk > Tools & Settings > Website Preview
2. Set Default Quick Preview (nginx should be enabled for this)
3. Install WordPress on example.com
4. Access the WordPress dashboard
5. Go to Dashboard > Settings > General
6. Change WordPress Address (URL) to HTTP instead of HTTPS
7.Go to Plesk > Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings and make sure that option SSL/TLS support is enabled.
Alternatively, WordPress configuration may be updated according to the following article: