- Plesk for Linux
Upgrading PHP using Advisor extension in Plesk fails with the following error:
CONFIG_TEXT: An incorrect PHP handler ID was specified. The following values are possible for php_handler_id: fpm, plesk-php52-fastcgi, plesk-php53-fastcgi, plesk-php54-fastcgi, plesk-php54-fpm, plesk-php55-fastcgi, plesk-php55-fpm, plesk-php56-fastcgi, plesk-php56-fpm, plesk-php71-fastcgi, plesk-php71-fpm, plesk-php72-fastcgi, plesk-php72-fpm exit status
This is extention bug with ID #EXTADVISOR-379, which is planned to be fixed in future Plesk updates.
The following workaround is available:
- Log into Plesk;
- Go to Plesk > Tools & Settings > PHP Settings;
- Enable corresponding PHP handler.
1. Advisor is suggesting updating PHP handler from 7.0.28 FPM Application to 7.0.30 FPM Application.
2. The error mentioned above is shown.
3. Go to Plesk > Tools & Settings > PHP Settings;
4. Enable PHP handler 7.0.30 FPM Application manually.
5. Go back to advisor and run 'Switch to update PHP'.