Articles in this section
- "apt update" is not working on Plesk server with Ubuntu or Debian after installing PageSpeed Apache module using Google PageSpeed Insights extension: The repository 'http://dl.google.com/linux/mod-pagespeed/deb stable Release' is not signed
- Unable to activate domain in Plesk DigitalOcean DNS extension SOA records are not eligible for deletion
- Unable to view WordPress instance updates: this.props.instance.updateTasks.map is not a function
- WordPress Toolkit: Website not working after automatic update to WordPress 5.2
- Unable to clone Wordpress website
- Advisor determines SSL certificate from authority as self-signed/not trusted
- wp-toolkit fails to install plugin set: Could not install the set on the WordPress instance
- Spam emails are not being moved to Spam folder by SpamAssassin if Plesk Premium email extension is used
- Update or backup of Joomla! instance with remote database via Plesk's Joomla! Toolkit fails: mysqldump: Got error: 1045: Access denied for user 'db_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
- Let's Encrypt challenge files are not removed from .well-known/acme-challenge/ directories
- Deprecated functionality in Plesk Onyx 17.8
- How to restart Plesk service?
- PHP support cannot be enabled for one domain in Plesk when nginx service is stopped
- Health Monitor in Plesk shows warning for partitions /snap/*: 100% used
- Unable to log in to a WordPress dashboard via Plesk after migration: The password field is empty.