Articles in this section
- Installing Prestashop 126.96.36.199 shows: The firstname field is invalid and Shop name must contain at least one character
- Unable to issue Let's Encrypt certificate: Your domain in Plesk is hosted on the IP address(es): 192.0.2.2, but the DNS challenge used another IP address: 203.0.113.2.
- Plesk keeps loading after logging in for several minutes
- Let's Encrypt does not reissue Plesk certificate when hostname is changed
- Existing Wordpress installations are not detected by Wordpress ToolKit
- Joomla! Toolkit updates progress bar is missing
- WordPress export fails with 403 Forbidden error when Block authors scan is enabled
- "Disable unused scripting languages" does not work for secondary domain
- Unable to open Traffic Monitor: Connection refused
- Dropbox backup extension shows no error message for failed backups
- Deprecated functionality in Plesk Onyx 17.8
- How to restart Plesk service?
- Server Health warning for the Partition /snap/core/ utilization 100% used
- Unable to log in to a WordPress dashboard via Plesk after migration: The password field is empty.
- How to enable resuming FTP uploads in Plesk Backup Manager?