- Plesk for Linux
- The following error occurs on attempt to upload themes and plugins bigger than 1500KB to a WordPress Multisite instance via WordPress Multisite network > My Sites > Network Admin > Themes > Add New > Upload Theme:
CONFIG_TEXT: This file is too big. The file size must be less than 1500 KB.
- The post_max_size and upload_max_filesize directives in Domains > example.com > PHP Settings are set to the values enough for uploading the files which size is more than 1500KB.
- When requesting
phpinfo()function via Domains > example.com > PHP Settings, values mentioned above are reflected properly.
- There aren't error in log files.
WordPress Multisite has its own Max file upload size parameter that can override default values.
- Log into WordPress Admin Dashboard.
- Go to Multisite network > My Sites > Network Admin > Settings
- Scroll down and change Max upload file size parameter: