- Web Presence Builder
How to add a Twitter feed to a Web Presence Builder site?
- Copy the link for the required feed, for example https://twitter.com/plesk
- Go to publish.twitter.com and paste the link there and proceed further.
- Select required display option, for example Embedded Timeline.
- Press Copy Code:
- Go to Web Presence Builder Editor, select Script module and place it to the site.
- Paste the code copied on step 4 and click Ok:
Note: the 'Script block is inactive' warning means that the block
will not be available until the block will be saved and site will be published.
This is just the information message.
- Publish the web site.
- Check the feed on the published website: