- Plesk for Linux
- There are two IPs on the server: 203.0.113.2 and 203.0.113.111;
- Mail messages are sent successfully from 203.0.113.2;
- Mail messages are stuck in mail queue after changing Outgoing mail IP to 203.0.113.111 under Plesk > Tools & Settings > Mail Server Settings > Outgoing mail mode:
- There are the following records in
CONFIG_TEXT: Apr 26 12:12:14 plesk postfix/smtp: connect to alt2.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[2607:f8b0:4003:c0c::1b]:25: Network is unreachable
Apr 26 12:12:14 plesk postfix/smtp: 5441DC1A106: to=<[email protected]>, relay=none, delay=61549, delays=61489/0.03/60/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to alt2.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[2607:f8b0:4003:c0c::1b]:25: Network is unreachable)
Apr 26 12:12:14 plesk postfix/smtp: connect to alt1.aspmx.l.google.com[188.8.131.52]:25: Connection timed out
- Checking 203.0.113.111 shows that the IP is not blacklisted;
- It is possible to connect to google mail server via 25 port from the old IP ( 203.0.113.2).
# nc -s 203.0.113.2 -v 184.108.40.206 25
Ncat: Connected to 220.127.116.11:25.
220 mx.google.com ESMTP b186-v6si1022983pgc.569 - gsmtp
The connection from the new IP ( 203.0.113.111 ) fails with timeout message:
# nc -s 203.0.113.111 -v 18.104.22.168 25
Ncat: Connection timed out
Network misconfiguration. Outbound connections from the second IP are blocked on the server.
Configure network properly.