- Plesk for Windows
- Unable to open sites on fresh Plesk installation with the followingf error:
- Plesk server is used as DNS server;
- Domains are not resolved:
# dig +short example.com
- The 53 port is not filtered:
# nmap 203.0.113.2 -sU -sT -p 53
PORT STATE SERVICE
- DNS server under Plesk > Tools & Settings > Server Components is set to None:
DNS server is not enabled in Plesk.
Connect to the server via RDP;
- Select Microsoft DNS Server under Plesk > Tools & Settings > Server Components > DNS Server;
- Configure DNS Template under Plesk > Tools & Settings as it is required according to your DNS server realization;
- Apply DNS Template for domains under Plesk > Domains > example.com > DNS settings > Reset to Default:
Note: it may take up to 24-48 hours to make the new records available on global DNS servers.