- Plesk Onyx 17.5 for Linux
- Debian or Ubuntu is installed no the server.
- "Your time zone" is set as "Asia/Seoul (UTC, +09.00)" or "Europe/Zurich (CEST, +0200)" at Plesk > Tools & Settings > System time > OK. After opening System time link Plesk show wrong zone for example "Asia / Pyongyang (UTC, +09.00)" or "Europe/Busingen (CEST, +0200)" i.e after clicking on OK time zone is changed to wrong one.
- The same wrong time zone is displayed at Domains > example.com > Scheduled tasks > Settings.
- #PPPM-8382 "Time zone is shown incorrectly in Plesk UI when zone Asia/Seoul is activated"
- Plesk Obsidian 02 July 2018 (fixed as PPP-36198)
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
As a workaround set another time with required time offset.