- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Unable to log into any mailbox via the Webmail with the error:
CONFIG_TEXT: A fatal error has occurred
Call to undefined method stdClass::write()
Details have been logged for the administrator.
- The following error can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: service=imap, email@example.com, ip=[::1]. Error: User initialization failed: Namespace 'INBOX.': mkdir(/var/qmail/mailnames/example.com/john.doe/Maildir) failed: Permission denied (euid=30(popuser) egid=31(popuser) missing +w perm: /var/qmail/mailnames, dir owned by 0:0 mode=0755)
imap: Error: Invalid user settings. Refer to server log for more information.
- The default location of mailboxes was changed.
Incorrect Dovecot configuration.
- Log into the server via SSH.
- Complete the configuration of custom mailboxes location using the steps from the article: