- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Unable to import database dump to existing database using Plesk GUI or phpMyAdmin:
PLESK_ERROR: A database with the name db_example already exists.
- Checking dump using any text editor it's possible to fine query like "CREATE DATABASE db_example ..."
Because of query "CREATE DATABASE db_example ..." database db_example is created first but not imported.
- Open the dump with any text editor. If the dump is stored in domain's docroot it is possible to edit it by means of Domains > example.com > File Manager.
- Find all "CREATE DATABASE db_example ..." queries and replace them with "CREATE DATABASE db_example IF NOT EXISTS ..."
- Save the dump.
- Try importing the dump once again.