- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Messages from Gmail addresses are not received by Mail Enable
- Messages from other email addresses are received with no issues.
- The option Inbound TLS enabled is enabled in Mail Enable > SMTP Properties > General.
- The following line can be found in
%plesk_dir%\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Logging\SMTP\SMTP-Activity-<DATE>.log:
CONFIG_TEXT: SMTP-IN 137E368F942B4D78B426A9F9EE9E18A2.MAI 1616 203.0.113.2 STARTTLS STARTTLS 454 TLS not available due to temporary reason 47 10
Gmail’s SMTP session on the mail server requires an SSL/TLS certificate to be installed.
1. Enable a certificate for securing mail in Plesk > Tools & Settings > SSL/TLS Certificates according to the article: Securing Plesk and the Mail Server With SSL/TLS Certificates.
2. Verify that emails from Gmail are being received in
%plesk_dir%\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Postoffices\example.com\MAILROOT\mailbox_user\Inbox.