- Plesk Onyx 17.8 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 is installed on the server
- When logged in as a customer following error appears in the Plesk interface when clicking on Extensions link in the breadcrumbs in WordPress Toolkit produces the error:
PLESK_ERROR: Permission denied
- #PPPM-8295 "Wrong breadcrumbs (for example, Home > Extensions > WordPress) are no longer displayed to customers."
- Plesk Obsidian 25 September 2018 (fixed as PPP-36068)
Please consider updating your server:
If update is not possible for some reason you may try the following
Until the fix become available, use navigation menu in the left frame for browsing.