- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- After installing Softaculous extension for Plesk, Softaculous Software Updates email is received showing all software updates have failed:
CONFIG_TEXT: The following software were updated during Automatic Cron Updates:
PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 - Failed
You are using the free version of Softaculous which has limited number of scripts. Purchase premium version of Softaculous to activate all scripts:
The logs of the Updates are as follows:
Software not found.....Needs Update
Fetching Latest File......Could not SAVE latest file......Continuing
Softaculous fails to synchronize with Softaculous Servers.
- Connect to the server through SSH
- Verify that the following Softaculous servers are reachable and resolves to the listed IP addresses using
pingcommand from the server:
CONFIG_TEXT: s1.softaculous.com (220.127.116.11)
- If Softaculous servers are reachable from Plesk server, then synchronize Softaculous manually with Softaculous Servers running Softaculous Cron task as it's explained in Softaculous Official Documentation: Immediate Synchronize with Softaculous Servers.
# php -d open_basedir="" -d safe_mode=0 -d disable_functions="" /usr/local/softaculous/cron.php
- A new email will be received from Softaculous Software Updates. In case this issue persists, please contact Softaculous Support for further assistance.