- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
- Cannot create/manage/delete FTP accounts. There is no option FTP Access at Domains > example.com
Management of additional FTP accounts disabled.
Note: To apply the solution below it is required to have administrative access to the server. Contact the server administrator if it is necessary.
- Log into Plesk
- Go to Home > Subscriptions > example.com > Customize
- Open "Permissions" tab and enable option: Additional FTP accounts management
- Connect to the server via SSH
- Run the following command to enable management of additional FTP accounts. Change example.com to the actual subscription name:
# plesk bin subscription_settings -u example.com -manage_subftp true