- Plesk 17.8 for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PMT-4287 "Fixed the issue where a subscription with configured additional Apache or nginx directives was migrated with the
“Failed to transfer additional Apache/nginx directives” error."
- Plesk Migrator 2.16.0 16 May 2018 (Linux)
- The migration finishes with the following error:
CONFIG_TEXT: Failed to transfer additional Apache/nginx directives
Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: HTTP request to 'https://127.0.0.1:8443/cligate.php' failed with 500 code.
CONFIG_TEXT: Argument 1 passed to backup_Serializer_Base::getBase64EncodedValue() must be an instance of DOMNode, null given, called in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/backup/Serializer/WebSettings.php on line 114
- Additional Apache & Nginx directives can be found on source server at Plesk > Domains > example.com > Additional Apache & nginx Settings.
- The subscription and all additional directives are successfully transferred despite on appeared error.
- The migration is performed to Plesk 17.8.
It is Plesk Migrator bug #PMT-4287 that will be fixed in future in future Plesk Migrator updates.
The error can be safely ignored as it does not affect migration process.