- Plesk for Windows
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PMT-4359 "Fixed the issue where all emails stored in any folders other than “Inbox” were not migrated to the target server
with installed SmarterMail 16.3."
- Plesk Migrator 2.16.0 16 May 2018
The following error is returned during the migration of emails from MailEnable to SmarterMail
PLESK_INFO: Failed to restore message number for mailbox email@example.com: Reason: Method 'MailStore.Mailboxes.MailboxManager.CreateMailbox' not found
It is caused by a bug in the product with id PMT-4359 which will be fixed in a future Plesk update.
As workaround, a hotfix is available.
To apply the fix, follow the steps below:
- Download MailMigrator.exe
- Put it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\var\modules\panel-migrator\thirdparties\MailMigratorWindows_<VERSION> for each version of mail migrator on target server.
- Put it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\var\modules\panel-migrator\sessions\<SESSION-ID>\target-server" for each migration session on target server.
Note: Please note MailMigrator.exe works only for destination SmarterMail 16.0 , and will break migration to SmarterMail 15.x and below.
Note: The hotfix may be overwritten by the next updates of migrator. In this case reinstall hotfix